Sarah A. Chambers
I am a Marketing and Communications Professional with a proven record of accomplishment in planning and leading comprehensive marketing projects in support of business goals and objectives. I’m a creative problem solver, with the ability to identify process gaps and implement proven marketing solutions in order to drive revenue growth.
- Managed a team of six office employees and 10 field agents for over six years.
- Implemented and trained office staff on new software at five sites in the Mid-west.
- Increased the open rate on the Sprint Real Estate newsletter by 12% in 90-days.
- Highly experienced in developing and implementing processes and procedures, and managing projects across multiple industries.
- Assisted with three annual networking tradeshows for over 300 people by creating collateral, tradeshow itineraries, and recruiting speakers.
- Highly experienced in running training sessions and writing job aids, user guides, and surveys.
- Internal/External Communications (using AP Style)
- Newsletters (MailChimp/Constant Contact)
- Content Management
- Brand Development
- Marketing Campaigns
- Project Management
- Graphic Design
- Website Design
- Adobe Illustrator/InDesign
- Event/Trade Show planning
2011 Baker University, Overland Park, KS
Masters of Business Administration
2009 University of Missouri – Kansas City
Bachelor of Arts in Communications Studies
CBRE for Sprint, Overland Park, Kan. (Sprint Campus)
4/15 – Present
- Compose external communications for Sprint to communication changes within real estate.
- Manage the Retail Portfolio for Sprint Real Estate for the Regional Presidents (RPs) of Sprint by:
- Design 16 individual decks by region (40 pages each) with graphics, and regional and national data that are presented to the RPs every 60 days.
- Scheduling and running all deck review meetings with Sprint executives for feedback and final approval prior to the RP meetings.
- Collaborated with various service lines and other key people to obtain information to create communication/marketing materials including but not limited to press releases, flyers, brochures, mailers, Sprint i-Connect articles, and newsletters.
- Developed marketing proposals and collateral materials for Sprint Sustainability team, Facilities Management team, Human Resources and Sprint Real Estate Event team.
- Increased the open rate for the Sprint Real Estate newsletter by 12% within the first 90 days.
- Served as the project manager for the Sprint Real Estate website redesign. This involved transferring content, enhancing functionality, creating a new look and feel, while staying consistent with the Sprint brand. Also, created the marketing campaign and collateral for the website launch.
Communications and Media Relations Non-profit, volunteer position
ADHDKC.Org, Kansas City, Mo.
3/15 – Present
- Designed website and continue to manage website content on www.adhdkc.org.
- Design marketing collateral for print or digital posting such as brochures, flyers, and e-collateral for the website.
Concorde Career College, Mission, Kan.
8/2014 – 3/2015
- Ensured proper processes, policies and procedures were in place to submit documentation to obtain and maintain necessary educational regulatory compliance.
- Analyzed policies, practices and procedures to identify risks and inconsistencies with overall corporate strategy and values to provide recommendations to the accreditation process.
Irrigation Communications Coordinator & Operations Team Lead
Ryan Lawn & Tree, Overland Park, Kan.
3/2005 – 9/2014
- Composed internal/external communications including but not limited to website content, blog posts, social media posts.
- Developed flyers, mailers, and company swag using InDesign/Publisher.
- Oversaw the lifecycle process of six irrigation company acquisitions from 2009 to 2014.
- Served as the Event Coordinator for Ryan Lawn and Tree’s Annual Networking/Trade show event of 300 attendees 3 years.
- Served as a liaison between management and other departments: communicated day-to-day decisions, priorities, and relevant project information related to irrigation services, staffing, and marketing goals.
- Served as the Project Manager alongside the Software Engineer on the creation of new scheduling software that was completed and launched in 2013 company-wide.
2016 CBRE – Gold Star Award (June)
2015 CBRE – Shining Star Award (Dec.)
2014 Ryan Lawn – Game Changer of the Year Award
2013 Ryan Lawn – Employee of the Month (Jan.)
2011 Ryan Lawn – Employee of the Month (Jan.)
Kansas City Direct Marketing Association (KCDMA) 2016